Integra is a leading provider of innovative hi-technology products and solutions in the Government, BFSI and Telecom space, with a focus on India and Africa.
Since its inception in 1982, Integra has been at the forefront of innovation and has brought out several class leading products to the domestic and international markets. These included office automation products on UNIX, WAP Gateway and browser, products for billing, communications and several utility software products in the telecom space, particularly for wireless Internet.
More recently, Integra has been engaged in building a technology and services ecosystem for financial inclusion and digital payments.
Our products have been accepted and utilized by several banks, financial institutions, financial inclusion agencies, Government organizations, and telecom operators in varied environments.
- First to offer indigenous technology and services for branchless banking in India
- First in Asia to build Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) gateway and browsers
- First to build scalable Internet related utilities and solutions for Indian companies
- First to develop a TCP/IP stack and WAP stack in India, along with associated software solutions and services
- First to build office automation, communication and networking suites on UNIX for Indian clients
- First to port UNIX on Indian hardware
The Integra Story
Integra’s vision is to be a leader in core technologies by offering innovative world class software products, solutions and services.
Since its inception, brand Integra has continued to develop, promote and support its own products that have captured a large market share in their respective segments.
In its early years, Integra was synonymous with UNIX, as it was the first to port UNIX onto Indian hardware and went on to develop several leading networking, office automation and imaging products on UNIX, which were then ported onto many other platforms. These products went on to become the industry standard, captured a large market share and are in use even today.
Jataayu Software, a former subsidiary, was the first Indian company to bring out its WAP brower, wAP gateway, and several other products for telecom operators, including infrastructure software for VAS providers and mobile handset manufacturers.
Integra today has several pioneering products for the financial inclusion, mobile banking, eGovernance, insurance, transaction gateway and several technologies to biometric enable any enterprise application.
Awards and Recognitions
Our innovative products have been awarded several prestigious and coveted awards, such as -
- The BFSI leadership award for disbursement at the event Elets BFSI leadership summit & awards 2015
- Lockheed Martin India Innovation Program - Gold Medal
- Most Innovative Application at the Mobile Innovation Program, Asia Mobile Congress (GSMA), Macau
- Our former subsidiary, Jataayu Software, (now called Mahindra Comviva), was a leading provider of infrastructure software for telecom operators and mobile software for handset manufacturers. It secured several patents and won many international awards