The average document gets copied 19 times.
7.5% of all documents get lost, 3% of the remainder get misfiled.
Professionals spend 5-15% of their time reading information, but up to 50% looking for it.
There are over 4 trillion paper documents in the U.S. alone — growing at a rate of 22% per year.
90% of corporate memory exists on paper. Of all the documents that get handled each day in the average office, 90% are merely shuffled.
Source: Coopers & Lybrand
These are just a few facts that we are aware of. While 90% of corporate memory are still on paper and with the use of paper documents growing by the day it becomes necessary for us to move on to scanners and embrace the paperless world.
Apart from converting paper documents to digital images/texts/files, document imaging helps you to:
- Manage electronic document process workflows
- Support document sharing
- Manage the full lifecycle of electronic documents for improved productivity
- Reduce costs associated with manual document
- Enhance corporate transparency and governance
- Email E-mail and fax files instantly
- Scanning important files and documents now will save you from the probable loss through accidents like theft, fire or a flood. Thus, preparing for disaster
Integra is a leading document imaging solutions provider. With a host of products in the imaging space - iMovieScan, ScanCom, iForms, iDMS, In addition to its own document management system, Integra promotes enterprise ready open source document management system - LogicalDOC. It understands the imaging requirements of the industry and is rightly positioned to promote complete solutions, inclusive of the necessary hardware.
Integra is one of the largest distributors of scanners in India and promotes complete solutions to its customers.
Scanners distributed are
Please visit scanner.integramicro.com for more details.