Integra's embedded engineering expertise is well known in the industry through its MicroATM device.
In the early days of financial inclusion activities at Integra, the MicroATM was designed and engineered in-house, and tested rigorously in live transacting environments on the field for several years. The device went through several incremental improved versions to service the demanding environment and transaction volumes. Today, the MicroATM device is manufactured by well known PSUs and private enterprises, and is promoted as iMFAST.
- A handheld device that can be easily carried
- Full colour touch screen
- Finger print sensor
- Smart Card Reader - contactless, contact
- Thermal/impact printer in local language
- Voice guidance in local language
- Secured communications over GPRS, Ethernet, USB
- Communicates with backend systems
As part of the iMFAST product suite, Web Kiosk is a web based end touch point where connectivity to the internet is available. It can be used to perform enrolments and execute financial transactions, through secured channels and authentication of customers and the Web Kiosk operator (field agent).
Web Kiosk comprises of a web based application running on a computer device (laptop, handheld) which can be connected to a Finger Print sensor, Iris scanner, web camera, printer, voice recorder/player, smart card reader or any other hardware.
All activities on the Web Kiosk are executed online and communicated to the backend systems in real time.
All communication channels are encrypted and secured using PKI, RSA and AES algorithms, which include communication between the connected hardware and the computer device, and the computer device and the backend systems.
With burgeoning mobile phones and tablet computers that can communicate wirelessly over the internet, most applications of iMFAST for the Financial Inclusion have been ported to work on various commercially available, off-the-shelf devices.
However, the key functionalities of Biometrics based authentication, Printing and Smart Cards reader can be combined into a compact piece of hardware through the Squirrel device.
- Finger Print Sensor
- Thermal Printer
- Smart Card Reader - Contact, Contactless
The Squirrel easily adds all these functionalities over a Bluetooth/USB connectivity with a Mobile Phone or a Tablet computer that runs the applications for Financial Inclusion.
With continuous innovation at Integra, the form factor of Squirrel is further being reduced and made available on an ARM 9 processor, with all the above features included.
Integra has designed and assembled a biometric enabled Cash Dispenser System that can be used as a cost optimised and limited replacement for ATMs for the benefit of financial organisations and the Government.
The Cash Dispenser System solves various hurdles by providing biometric authentication instead of a PIN which can be easily lost or misused, and voice guidance for easy operations.
The Cash Dispenser System is a simple MicroATM machine that is integrated with a cash dispenser machine :
- Easy banking with Touch Screen and Icons
- Biometric Authentication avoiding misuse of PIN numbers
- Smart Card enabled
- Local language guidance, Display and Print receipt
- Easy cash filling with security; in case of an enterprise or a small cooperative bank/ any branch of a bank, cashier owns the responsibility of cash filling
- Standards specified by AEPS/UIDAI, FI/IFIS RBI/IBA for authentication and cards are followed
- Online and support for offline transactions
- Interface - backend server system to interface with core banking systems using ISO8583 /XML-MQ, or any proprietary interface.
- Connectivity - LAN, USB, and GPRS/CDMA/3G to the backend systems
- Can be interfaced to the accounts department of an enterprise for paperless cash transactions (advances etc. to its members) and enterprise facility for emergency cash for its employees
- Remote Support Management System (RMS)
- Central Complaint Management System (iHELP)
- Biometric Enrollment System
- For India, Aadhaar enabled payment system, e-KYC system, Best finger detection, Aadhaar Seeding, and Authentication System
- The system can be upgraded to accept cash though Cash Acceptor system
- It can be upgraded for biometric account opening and other kiosk operations
- Key management System, for devices/SAM and optionally Smartcards
Several thousand Cash Dispenser machines can be connected to the iMFAST platform to aggregate transactions and interface with the Core Banking Systems, as well as be remotely monitored.