Integrated Transactions Gateway System (ITGS) is a multi-vendor, multi-bank, multi-factor authentication middleware system, that communicates over ISO 8583 and other proprietary communication formats.
- Multiple nodes generating transactions, possibly from different service providers, through different access channels, need to concurrently interact with multiple core banking systems (CBS)
- Transaction aggregation and interface with third party systems for multi-factor authentication of transactions. Examples include Aadhaar enabled payment (National ID/ biometric based user authentication), PAN verification before execution of payment etc..
- Off-Us transactions (Interbank transactions)
- Service provider-wise analysis and reporting
- Transactions trail and audits