A large or small enterprise handling many projects simultaneously, requires a monitoring system to maintain the projects, to know the stages of each project, availability of resources and allocation of projects depending on their discipline; getting the historic data for the items for budgeting, maintaining the assets, fault tracking and updating, document management etc.
Integra's iPMS is a three-tier system built on a mix of J2EE and Microsoft .NET platforms, integrated at database level. The solution is based on a customized version of Integra's iTrack Suite of Helpdesk solutions, that include trouble ticketing, IVR, Asset and Document Management. The system is accessible over the Intranet to all authorized users.
Key Business Benefits
- Tracking the projects for their status
- Projects Management
- Allocation of resources
- Knowing the status of each resource at any point of time
- Keeping track of items used and budgeting based on historical data
- Voice based complaints recording
- Keeping track of defects and repairs to assets
- Location based information on assets
- Asset management
- Integration with HR, Accounts and Inventory modules
- Document management – easiest and fastest way of tracking documents and document workflow